Talk about absolutely anything here!
I have no idea if it's still up Lego but there was a beta 1.7 server running last year, or maybe the year before.

It got boring REAL fast. Plus hardly anyone played there and there was no server TAB list either.

Honestly though intelli, if no new map will you reopen the wild at least? That way you have the best of both worlds, normal mineral creative with food & something almost pure vanilla.
Bu1ld0g wrote:I have no idea if it's still up Lego but there was a beta 1.7 server running last year, or maybe the year before.

It got boring REAL fast. Plus hardly anyone played there and there was no server TAB list either.

Honestly though intelli, if no new map will you reopen the wild at least? That way you have the best of both worlds, normal mineral creative with food & something almost pure vanilla.
Ahhh, the wild. To get emerald ore, we needed a silk touch pick. To get a silk touch pick, we needed an enchanting table and bookshelves. To get bookshelves, we need books. To get books, we need leather. To get leather, we needed cows. And finding cows was hell. We never thought it would be that hard going in.
eah wrote: Ahhh, the wild. To get emerald ore, we needed a silk touch pick. To get a silk touch pick, we needed an enchanting table and bookshelves. To get bookshelves, we need books. To get books, we need leather. To get leather, we needed cows. And finding cows was hell. We never thought it would be that hard going in.
Or just skip all that and do it like we did in Virtus: throw a non-wild silk touch pick at a zombie for him to pick up. Then have him chase you across the border, into the wild, and kill him off to get the pick back.
eah wrote: Ahhh, the wild. To get emerald ore, we needed a silk touch pick. To get a silk touch pick, we needed an enchanting table and bookshelves. To get bookshelves, we need books. To get books, we need leather. To get leather, we needed cows. And finding cows was hell. We never thought it would be that hard going in.
That's kinda the whole point eah.
Something to do, something new, something not stale old Minerealm. You know, the server hardly anyone plays on because we've done it all...
Vanilla -> Not vanilla?

I mean, it would add things to do for sure. I still wouldn't go on because I don't have a PC that runs Minecraft half decently, but it might attract more people. Don't know if Intelli wants non-vanilla though, and IIRC we may have had a poll on the issue at some point in the past.
Bu1ld0g wrote:
That's kinda the whole point eah.
Something to do, something new, something not stale old Minerealm. You know, the server hardly anyone plays on because we've done it all...
I know. I wasn't complaining, just describing my experience with the wild. Though, I wouldn't say it was fun for me, but it did keep me occupied for sure.

On another note, I think it's kind of a buzzkill that minecraft has coordinates in the debug screen. Without them, it would have made exploring the wild and end and everything more interesting since you would rely on landmarks and your sense of direction, thus getting lost more easily.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]