Talk about absolutely anything here!
Intelli wrote:
eah wrote:On another note, I think it's kind of a buzzkill that minecraft has coordinates in the debug screen.
Muahaha

so that is why I can not check if I am in the right biome for llamas anymore ........
most of my property is extreme hills, the nearest savanna is over 2000 blocks away from me, I do not know why there are no llamas spawning in near me, maybe I just need time, other animals are spawning, Ive been killing them so llamas can spawn in.
Intelli wrote:
eah wrote:On another note, I think it's kind of a buzzkill that minecraft has coordinates in the debug screen.
Muahaha

y tho.
Darth_Raven wrote:most of my property is extreme hills, the nearest savanna is over 2000 blocks away from me, I do not know why there are no llamas spawning in near me, maybe I just need time, other animals are spawning, Ive been killing them so llamas can spawn in.
Could be that you just have too many. They won't spawn if the total number of animals loaded on the server exceeds a cap (which is proportional to the number of players) and I think this includes animals at spawn. The server's default view distance is 10 which means there's a whopping 336x336 area around where you're standing where animals are counted.

I modded the game to stop animals from spawning in chunk generation and to spawn only llamas and polar bears and was able to get them to spawn, so no bug in vanilla except that spawn cap is per-world instead of per-player.
you came to my property, it is a well populated area, but I have no idea if it exceeds this, what is the animal cap per person, I might have to find an area away from our area, it is well populated.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]