Talk about absolutely anything here!
By LeafWarrior254
Hey there.
I joined this server way back in August 2011. Five years ago. In fact, I know the exact time and date, via one of the Admins/Mods many years ago.

Monday, 15 August 2011 @ 17:54:36 GMT

People say don't put personal information out on the internet, but whatever: I was literally nine years old back then.
This was the first Minecraft server that I played on for more than a couple hours. I can remember getting lost in spawn, and jumping off the roof of a store (was it texas_hitman's?) because I couldn't find a way out.
I had a lot of fun here. In my second year playing on this server, my grades actually took a big hit because I put so much time into the game. I remember a time when logging out of the server might have meant that you couldn't log in again immediately after; all 150 player slots were full.
However, I eventually lost interest in Minecraft. I no longer have access to a computer that can run the game at a frame rate higher than 15, even with low settings at a low resolution (good ol' 2010 computers). I lost my inspiration. I found other games to play, and I began to focus on real life a bit more. I still watch some Minecraft YouTube videos, although most of the community there is horrifyingly immature.
For the past year or more now, I've logged on occasionally to refresh my plots and see if the server was reviving itself. It wasn't. And today, I signed on and found myself in a private plot in which I had no permissions. This had previously been my private plot. My mind went to the obvious conclusion: My plots had disbanded, and someone had bought them.
Somehow, despite my calendar and my memory telling me otherwise, I had let them sit for over a month.
My long time buddy on the server, it turns out, had done the best he could to repurchase some, but I had owned well over sixty. The majority of them were a couple thousand blocks away, and I'm certain that he had more important things to do besides grind for a few days to get credits and walk all over the server.
Which brings me to my question: Is it worth it? Should I even bother trying to reclaim these relics of my past? Is there a point? I honestly don't know if they will even be touched, as the server doesn't really bring in new players like it did in the old days.
If there's anyone still around, I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Does anyone actually check the forums now? Hello?
By Darth_Raven
always worth coming in and saying hi, maybe starting a few projects. There may not be as many people as before but there are still some veterans now and then who are on.
By dlgn
You're 14?!?!?!

And uh...I dunno. I love you guys, but there doesn't seem to be much left. Plus, I and probably a decent amount of the previous "generation" entered college and stopped playing as much. No time to play Minecraft when you've got theorems to prove.
By Darth_Raven
I work two jobs and still have time to come on now and then :P
By Keyhen
dlgn wrote:You're 14?!?!?!

And uh...I dunno. I love you guys, but there doesn't seem to be much left. Plus, I and probably a decent amount of the previous "generation" entered college and stopped playing as much. No time to play Minecraft when you've got theorems to prove.
Discrete Mathematics is hard
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]