Talk about absolutely anything here!
By Piewarrior27
it looks like that sandy dude seems to suck the least, if I was american I'd vote for him.

also good luck with this:
Eetrab wrote:Let's try not to get this thread locked too ok?
By dlgn
Jeff, your current behavior is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive.

Also what do you have against communism
By Markman2001
MindlessInsanity wrote:
dlgn wrote:Let's try not to be passive aggressive.
Challenge accepted.
How can Sanders plan works when we're already in 16 trillion dollars in debt, and taxes would go thru the roof. Also, DLGN, I know this is hard for you to understand with you being home-schooled. But there's this called common core. It's mandatory education curriculum from Washington DC and its total horsecrap. He's said almost nothing about education other than people deserve free and quality education. What his idea of quality is unknown. Also, why should anyone earn 15$ an hour? I don't mean to be prejudice, but some Mcdonalds workers are absolute crap at their job to begin with. I'm no economist, but that sounds asinine. I agree the rich should pay more taxes but 90% sounds bordering communism. Again, bordering. I'm not far rightist that accuses others of outrageous things. What do you think about this dlgn? And don't you dare call me biased, my mother has been bankrupt twice and has been on welfare for two years. So I'm not a typical rich white cis-het male. Although I am a white cis-het male. I still have liberal views and conservative views. More conservative than liberal but I believe in being rational. To think based on facts and not some superstition or whatever is most convenient to me. I am thinking about the future generations of America. Because I care.
Whyyyyyyyy!?!
By eah
If we're going to get this thread locked, we might as well do it with dignity. Cite your sources.

Anywayyyyy, here's my opinion.

1. We need to ease or prevent fluctuations on the world economy.
2. If an individual is smart, able, and hard-working, but his/her parent/guardian was not, it is beneficial to the individual and world that the individual receive a higher-level education.
3. A motif of liberalism is that the US is doing good by getting its hands in the middle east, but I seriously wonder if everyone would be better off if we let them deal with their own problems.
4. Building walls is stupid.

These seem to be the things dominating Berny's campaign, so go Berny?
By Bonejunky
MindlessInsanity wrote:
dlgn wrote:Let's try not to be passive aggressive.
Challenge accepted.
How can Sanders plan works when we're already in 16 trillion dollars in debt, and taxes would go thru the roof. Also, DLGN, I know this is hard for you to understand with you being home-schooled. But there's this called common core. It's mandatory education curriculum from Washington DC and its total horsecrap. He's said almost nothing about education other than people deserve free and quality education. What his idea of quality is unknown. Also, why should anyone earn 15$ an hour? I don't mean to be prejudice, but some Mcdonalds workers are absolute crap at their job to begin with. I'm no economist, but that sounds asinine. I agree the rich should pay more taxes but 90% sounds bordering communism. Again, bordering. I'm not far rightist that accuses others of outrageous things. What do you think about this dlgn? And don't you dare call me biased, my mother has been bankrupt twice and has been on welfare for two years. So I'm not a typical rich white cis-het male. Although I am a white cis-het male. I still have liberal views and conservative views. More conservative than liberal but I believe in being rational. To think based on facts and not some superstition or whatever is most convenient to me. I am thinking about the future generations of America. Because I care.
I may as well weigh in.

Firstly, 19 trillion. Secondly, those who are home-schooled are required to follow the same curriculum and their parents must report to the government or local school board (at least that is how it is done in Canada so I'd imagine it's similar).

Thirdly, no one should earn $15 an hour. All that will do is raise the prices of goods to reflect minimum wage and those who were making $15 an hour before the wage hike will have less buying power.

Go work at McDonalds and see how you like it. They're not crap workers, they have a crap job (with no opportunity for promotion, mind you). I don't blame them for being unmotivated.

Sanders says he wants to tax the wealthiest Americans at 90%. I don't imagine that people who make $300 000 - $1 000 000 would be included in that since you guys have billionaires. 536 of them, actually. Taxing a person who makes one billion in one year would leave them with one hundred million dollars, which is more than enough for anyone to live off of. Having an excess of that degree is useless. Also, it's no where close to communism since these wealthy people still own massive corporations, record labels, etc. etc. and the entire wealth of the country (all classes included) is not being distributed equally (and fairly). I'd also like to include here that communism (another term is Marxism) requires a class war in order to be properly labelled as such, so unless Bernie Sanders became the General of the American's Glorious Army for the People (fictional) then he could not create communism in your country.
typical rich white cis-het male
Hahahahaha, you're bringing that Tumblr crap into it. Love it.

EDIT:
eah wrote:If we're going to get this thread locked
I don't think the thread will be locked. To me it seems as if this thread was politically centred from the start, so unless things start getting hateful then it shouldn't be locked.
By Markman2001
eah wrote:If we're going to get this thread locked, we might as well do it with dignity. Cite your sources.

Anywayyyyy, here's my opinion.

1. We need to ease or prevent fluctuations on the world economy.
2. If an individual is smart, able, and hard-working, but his/her parent/guardian was not, it is beneficial to the individual and world that the individual receive a higher-level education.
3. A motif of liberalism is that the US is doing good by getting its hands in the middle east, but I seriously wonder if everyone would be better off if we let them deal with their own problems.
4. Building walls is stupid.

These seem to be the things dominating Berny's campaign, so go Berny?
He was an independent, but you pretty much can't run unless your a Republican or democrat.
By krinbros
MindlessInsanity wrote:Bunch of words that everyone's gonna react to.

You do understand that paragraphs like that which you've said on multiple threads which leads to derailment of threads is probably why you're still banned, right? Besides this being like, your 8th ban already.

Like I'm not stating that you shouldn't voice your opinion. Please do, we have an amendment for that and this is an open forum (with some perimeters of course). Just voice it in a moreeeeeeeeeee cooler fashion than a napalm strike.
By MindlessInsanity
dlgn wrote:Jeff, your current behavior is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive.

communism
Get out of here Vladimir Lenin.
By MindlessInsanity
krinbros wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:Bunch of words that everyone's gonna react to.

You do understand that paragraphs like that which you've said on multiple threads which leads to derailment of threads is probably why you're still banned, right? Besides this being like, your 8th ban already.

Like I'm not stating that you shouldn't voice your opinion. Please do, we have an amendment for that and this is an open forum (with some perimeters of course). Just voice it in a moreeeeeeeeeee cooler fashion than a napalm strike.
Screw it why do I even try?
By Bonejunky
MindlessInsanity wrote:
dlgn wrote:Jeff, your current behavior is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive.

communism
Get out of here Vladimir Lenin.
That was both a non-answer and a completely rude way to state things. I'm not going to ask you to apologize because I know that you won't. However, I am rolling around the idea of posting a forum ban request due to your repeated offences of (to put it eloquently) being an arse.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]