Talk about absolutely anything here!
By MindlessInsanity
So knowing the unreliability of the internet and uselessness of law.com, I was hoping to get some free insight about laws. Specifically battery laws, but any broad range will be of help. If you can find me an up to date database of 2015 U.S. laws I'd appreciate it.

Speaking of which this is awesome and crap at the same time. Battery can be hurting to just touching, or so I hear.

(I'd check my library but I just thought of this now, thanks.)
By Bu1ld0g
MindlessInsanity wrote:Specifically battery laws
I know it's illegal to throw a car battery into the trash, others need to be disposed of thoughtfully though.
By Meowrocket
I assume you're referring to battery in the essence of e.g. "assault and battery".
If no one else responds I'll try to do some research for you, but I can't promise anything. The soonest I could get on my computer to research, or to my books, is in about, oh, nine hours from this post.
By Meowrocket
I've been having a load of trouble finding something from any trustworthy-seeming source. Sorry mate.
By Artraf
Is this basically just a thread begging dlgn to have pity on you and give help?
By MindlessInsanity
Artraf wrote:Is this basically just a thread begging dlgn to have pity on you and give help?
What is there to pity? I just can't find anything trustworthy or up to date. If you have a problem tell me.
By Artraf
I was just making a joke Jeff, sorry if it sounded bad.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]