Talk about absolutely anything here!
By Artraf
Hey everyone, this is artraf. This is my first post, as I was to lazy to confirm the account 3 years ago....anyways, I made a parody of "Hey There Delilah" By Plain White T's. So, thanks to dlgn for the help, and all you MineRealmians <3.

A minecraft Parody of “ Hey There Delilah” by the Plain White T’s
Parody made by artraf

“Hey the Intelli, what’s it like up in spawn city, I’m five thousand blocks away, but oh, the buildings look so pretty, yes they do. And it’s all because of you. I swear it’s true.”

“Hey there Intelli, don’t you worry about the griefers, we’re right here if you get lonely, don’t give the server to meepers, close your eyes. Oh, all the blocks, they are our pride, we’re by your side.”

“Oh, it’s what you’ll build with me.
Oh, it’s what you’ll build with me.
Everyone with me.”

“Hey there Intelli, I know times are getting tough, but just believe me, someday we will have regulars enough, and all the Vet’s.
Maybe we’ll catch some noobs for pets.
Catch them with nets.”

“Hey there Intelli, I’ve got so much left to build, if every simple thing I built for you would compact our guild I’d build it all.
And then MineRealm, it wouldn’t fall.
We’d have it all.

Oh, it’s what you’ll build with me.”

“Five thousand blocks seems pretty far, but we’ll build planes and trains and cars, I’d walk to you if I had no other way.
Other servers might make fun of us, but we’ll just laugh along because we know none them have been this great.
Intelli, I can promise you, that by the time we all get through the world will never ever be the same. And you’re to blame.”

“Hey there Intelli, you be good and don’t you kick me, two more blocks and we’ll be flying through the sky, making history like we do. And it’s all because of you. We can do whatever we want to. Hey there Intelli, here’s to you. This one’s for you.

Oh, it’s what you’ll build with me.”
By Artraf
Wait I need to edit this...WHERE'S THE EDIT BUTTON!?!?
By dlgn
By Artraf
Phew. Thanks Intelli <3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]