Talk about absolutely anything here!
By dlgn
A/C...hah, I wish.
By Eetrab
Bu1ld0g wrote:36c/97f today here in sunny Australia..
Cars melting.
Summer has started!
Hey were you there for that heat wave back at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013 when the air temperature hit 45 and the water was 16?
I certainly was champ. Hot water out the cold tap, fun times...

We moved here in 2005 during a drought. 1 day later there was no more drought.
It rained for two weeks straight and we were honestly wondering why we bothered leaving the UK.
I only just stopped wearing thongs n boardies all year round maybe 2 years ago.
By Tee
Seared forever in my memory is the Adelaide heatwave of 2008 ... 15 days of temperatures above 35*C, with temperatures often hanging around 30*C throughout the night. Our air conditioner broke down on Day 1 of the heatwave of course D:
By eah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast ... ut_of_2003

3 days without power. I nearly died of boredom.

It was also hot... "It was a hot day (over 31 °C or 88 °F) in much of the affected region, and the heat played a role in the initial event that triggered the wider power outage. The high ambient temperature increased energy demand, as people across the region turned on fans and air conditioning. This caused the power lines to sag as higher currents heated the lines."
So I'm really tired and was recently messing around with my great-grandfather's art supplies and I drew one thing that didn't suck as much as the rest. Image
I know it's still pretty badly done but eh, what are your thoughts on it? I'm mostly just messing about with the blending abilities of these pencils, since they're pretty soft.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]