Talk about absolutely anything here!
By meloetta_344
Since my last post on this was cluttered with pictures and download links and junk, I have decided to redo my Resource Pack post and clean it up a bit. So if you can't remember when this started, it started around the 1.4 version of Minecraft and expanded over time into a pretty big Texture/Resource Pack. I have done reviews over it and other things and they look amazing, even other people that have seen or got it said it looked pretty good. So I have decided to centralize to this thread for easier access to the other websites that will have the downloads (the downloads mainly come from my Dropbox). The change logs and the video reviews will be posted here to give people a heads up for what is in the update, though you could go to the other sites for update logs and video reviews as well. So without further delay lets get started with the NEWEST update... the 1.8/1.7.x update for it, version 2.0!

[youtube]WzXeFReZLRI[/youtube]

Change Log:
Spoiler:
*Added a Pack image
*Added a custom Language (Hint: English2)
*People that help to the Ending Credits of Minecraft
*Enchantment Tables' diamond sides match the new color of diamonds
*Acaica and Dark Oak Wood Blocks have the same design as the other Wood Blocks
*Wooden Shovels look a bit like Sporks
*Beds have a different color
*Iron Trapdoors are now black to match the iron that you use
*Activator and Detector Rails are now black where the iron strip is
*Saddles have the new testing Saddle design
*Cross hair changed again
*Gold has been recolored to diamond's original color
*Gold carots have been colored to match the Gold that you use
*Gold ingot has been changed to match Gold
*Gold nuggets has been changed to match Gold
*Gold Tools are colored to match the color of Gold
*Gold Apples are colored to match the color of Gold
*Powered rails are now blue where the Gold Strip is
If you would like to spread the word about this, please us the banner in the spoiler.
Spoiler:
Code: Select all
[url=http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15855][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZzzF1Lg.png[/img][/url]
Websites for you to download Custom v2.0:
Spoiler:
PlanetMinecraft (Does not currently Work, will update when up and running)
Minecraft Forums
Minecraft CurseForge
Dropbox
If you would like to see the other versions: If you have any great ideas for this, please post them in this thread and when they are added, your username will be seen in the Ending Credits of Minecraft and on the Splashes. Thanks and when you have time, if you would not mind going over to my video on Youtube and giving it a like. Thanks!
By meloetta_344
Well, it seems that the Planet Minecraft upload site for there Texure / Resource packs is down completely for now, so that link will not work for the time being. If you go there you can still download it from my Dropdox, but you could always download it from this thread and save the time changing websites. Sorry for the inconvenience.
By meloetta_344
Update: The Planet Minecraft link now works you can download the Resource Pack from Planet Minecraft.

Just remember I do need help with ideas for new updates so far I'm testing a new color design for strings and would like other design or recolorings you can come up with, and your username will be placed in a credits file in the Resource Pack and in the Minecraft End Credits.

P.S. Cob if you read this, then please pm me about your Texture / Resource Pack. I have the newest version of it if you lost it and would like it so you can update it.
By meloetta_344
I'm still looking for help with design changes in my resource pack, so if you have any design changes please post them in this thread. Coming up with more designs are getting harder and harder, and the most I am able to do is change the colors of newly added items that use an older item (like iron, gold, and diamonds). When your ideas are added, your username will be next to the change in the change log and in the Minecraft Credits after you beat the Ender Dragon. I am already working on a DEV version of Custom and its coming along smoothly.
By meloetta_344
Im still looking for ideas for my Resource Pack, if you have an idea please post it in this thread, and just like my other posts if you give me an idea and it goes in, your username will be put in the Minecraft credits and the other websites so people will know who help me with this. Also the first DEV version will be released very soon (probably this weekend) so if you want to help give feedback, download it, use it, and tell me what you think and what you would like to see changed.
By meloetta_344
Here is the first DEV download:
DEV1 Download

If you have any suggestions please post them in this thread and when they get added your username will be placed in the Minecraft end credits and as credit on other download websites.

(NOTE THIS IS A DEV VERSION AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Change log:
Spoiler:
*Wooden sword looks like a bat (Jolt998)
*Wooden sword's name changed to Wooden Bat
*Mobs nearby while trying to sleep message is changed (shh! its a surprise)
*Iron trapdoors color changed to match the material that is used to make it
*String changed to a translucent black
If you have any suggestions or want something changed about this DEV version please post them in this thread.
By meloetta_344
I am sad to inform that I had an amazing idea for Sea Lanterns. Though I'm glad Mojang fixed the transparency of blocks that aren't transparent, but it ruined my idea for those blocks. For those of you who haven't seen Sea Lanterns they look like this:
Spoiler:
sea_lantern.png
sea_lantern.png (2.96 KiB) Viewed 8674 times
And I wanted them to look like this:
Spoiler:
What i wanted to make sea Lanterns look like.tiff
What i wanted to make sea Lanterns look like.tiff (33.63 KiB) Viewed 8674 times
So that was a disappointing. Remember, if you have any ideas, then please post them so I can get to them and add them, and when I add them your username will be put in the Minecraft End Credits and beside the change you made in every change logs.
By meloetta_344
Looking for more ideas for my Resource Pack. The second Dev version will be released this Saturday and more ideas are welcomed. If you have an idea please post it below and I'll try my best to get it in and working. When your idea is added, your username will be credited to the idea and will also be in the Minecraft End Credits at the end.
By meloetta_344
Well guys i have decided to update to DEV 2 today because there has been so many changes and by the time Saturday comes rolling in, this DEV update may look like a small update. So here it is: Custom DEV2 for 1.8.x.

(Every number with * before it means a new addition. Everything else is a fix.)
Change log:
Spoiler:
1. Back of player box in inventories changed to other box colors
* 2. Top of Crafting Table changed slightly
3. Fixed missing parts in the GUI
4. Changes to the color of the Hotbar
5. Edits to GUI
* 6. Gave Villagers random mobs (Optifine) [work in progress]
* 7. Dogs are now brown by default (original now Random mob version)
* 8. Coal Block has new design (Zatch16)
* 9. Moon cracked
* 10. Background of clear map changed to translucent blue
* 11. Gave the walking map icon new color
* 12. Chickens gained three more random mobs (Optifine) (Cobaya18)
Download Custom DEV2 1.8.x: I will be working on DEV3 soon, so if you have any ideas that you would like to see in Custom, then please post them below.
By meloetta_344
Here is Dev 3 for Custom 1.8 (yes, I know I have advertising 1.8.x, but I thought that having an official 1.8 update to fix a lot of the 1.8 issues). The full release of Custom 1.8 [v2.1] will be released one week from now! You can still give ideas and see them in this update. After the full release, any ideas will be put towards the next update.

Change log:
Spoiler:
* 1. Rails have different design
* 2. Made new painting
* 3. Librarian has new design [small adjustments]
* 4. Nether Portal swirl changed to flowing lava texture
* 5. Slimes have more transparent outer shell
* 6. Chicken has new random mob (its a surprise!!! :D) (IRL friend)
Download for Custom1.8[DEV3]: More Info:
Spoiler:
If you like certain parts in my Resource Pack, I will be more that happy to make a version just with said changes. If you would like one, please PM me either on the forums or in game (on the forums will be the best).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]