Talk about absolutely anything here!
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
I have been a part of this server for over 2 years now, I found this server when I was relatively new to minecraft and have learnt a lot about the game whilst on this server, I used to eat, breath and sleep minerealm playing about 10 hours a day, unfortunately I dont get to play much anymore working 12 hours a day doesn't leave much time for games, although I am still stalking the forums quite regularly ;)

I am hoping to start getting on more in the not too distant future so hopefully I will see my beloved friends and Arcane brothers again soon.

Many of you probably remember my ambitious or even crazy projects, unfortunately I had to stop them all when I stopped playing although made 100s of 1000s of credits selling off the land so wasn't all bad, in my absence my crazy ideas haven't stopped being formed in my head, upon my return you will be glad to know crazy will be back with "MI" with all new and improved crazy XD, some of you know what this is others will just have to wait and see.

~lardimus
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]