Talk about absolutely anything here!
By JonColmanator
Eetrab wrote:Why did this thread suddenly come back?
Because it is epic.
By dlgn

I miss Jolo. </3

Long live The Ninjalawl Thread!
By Rixih
This is a severe necro (1 month) with no meaning other than to basically say what you've already put in the thread..
*raises hammer*
By Ryu Aurora
VVolfie wrote:This is a severe necro (1 month) with no meaning other than to basically say what you've already put in the thread..
*raises hammer*
Legit_Neymar wrote:Well it's in chat so we could keep this running forever with the same basic post topics
This thread, specifically the following excerpt.
Ryu Aurora wrote:Temporary forum bans may be granted more liberally if the offending post is particularly stupid, and the lengths of bans are subject to change, at the discretion of the Staff.

I would like to point out that this list is negotiable, on Staff's terms only. Trolling, raging, and general idiocy will all be treated with the scorn they deserve, and warnings/bans will be gifted like it is Christmas. Arguing about the rules is as likely to end in a ban as breaking them.
Why do people insist of necro'ing this crap? He's banned, and he wholly earned it. Let the thread die. Or, if anyone still likes my ideas, I'd suggest locking it, because the sooner it starts to decompose in a coffin, the better.

Happy Valeneastmas, or whatever holiday it is.
By Eetrab
Legit_Neymar wrote:Well it's in chat so we could keep this running forever with the same basic post topics
This is not a basic topic. It is a catastrophic abomination. Please, leave it before it reproduces in another form.

Also,
Ryu Aurora wrote:I'd suggest locking it, because the sooner it starts to decompose in a coffin, the better.
is a great idea.
By Ninjalo
Ryu Aurora wrote:
VVolfie wrote:This is a severe necro (1 month) with no meaning other than to basically say what you've already put in the thread..
*raises hammer*
This thread, specifically the following excerpt.
Ryu Aurora wrote:Temporary forum bans may be granted more liberally if the offending post is particularly stupid, and the lengths of bans are subject to change, at the discretion of the Staff.

idk some more bs i just snipped lul
WHUDDUP LOSERS <3

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]