Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By panthers17nfl
This works somewhat hand-in-hand with the Realm Wars thread I posted earlier. Well, not really, it'd just be another addition to make realms more complex >>.

Trading has for long been very rare and/or one-time based. Trade chat ended up not being what was expected, and any attempts at currency or a stable trading hub fell flat on their face. I'm not saying that a forced economy is good, but I would incidentally like to see some more economic activity occurring.

Let me reiterate. Bartering is awesome. Having the set server cost for a diamond = 30 coal or something is a bad idea. I still want bartering. However, cities or trade hubs can set their own pricing, though I doubt it'll last.

Anyways, here's my idea.

I'm proposing that each realm that has greater than or equal to 5 players in it has the option of creating a "/trade warp <realmname>" by using the "/realm createtwarp" command. This warp is accessible by all players initially (unless put on a blocked list). It serves as each realm's warp to their own trading hub/ market type deal. This is where players can meet in a quick and organized manner to conduct trade. Some may even be given a permanent shop in the marketplace (if you build it for them of course >>). The purpose of all of this is to make it so that bartering is conducted more often, but also giving the possibility of making certain realms trading hubs.

It's very rudimentary for now, but I plan on adding more details to it later. My biggest concern is that players probably need other incentive to warp to a realm to trade things...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]