Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By Intelli
BSGSamuel wrote:People who are not part of the realm can access dispensers. The diamonds were probably stolen.
Yep
By MMasterSK
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:People who are not part of the realm can access dispensers. The diamonds were probably stolen.
Yep
So they were stolen by somebody in channel 2, because there was nobody near the dispensers except me. The area was closed by piston doors and I was looking at the dispensers all the time.
Thanks anyway. Now I know that it is not safe to use dispensers and also that you never know when somebody else comes through your door with you.
By Intelli
MMasterSK wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Yep
So they were stolen by somebody in channel 2, because there was nobody near the dispensers except me. The area was closed by piston doors and I was looking at the dispensers all the time.
Thanks anyway. Now I know that it is not safe to use dispensers and also that you never know when somebody else comes through your door with you.
Dispensers don't sync across channels.
By BSGSamuel
Recently wheat is not being harvested when water flows over it. I'm not sure whether this is deliberate or not but it seems to only harvest the wheat that is near you.

[youtube]3UfIP80uClI[/youtube]
By Wraith223
BSGSamuel wrote:Recently wheat is not being harvested when water flows over it. I'm not sure whether this is deliberate or not but it seems to only harvest the wheat that is near you.

I've experienced the same problem with my recently finished wheat farm. Only got 16 wheat out of about 1000 planted.
By wrongcoder
Channel sync issue. Might just be a water source block that I plugged on channel 1 this morning.

Channel 1:

Channel 2:
By Bonejunky
Realm Bug:

When a creeper blows up in your realm, it will destroy neighbouring realms too, even if they aren't yours.

Example:

Not even 10 minutes ago, I broke into 420 by accident. A creeper blew up.
By ramien123
If you place water in the nether in channel 1, it sometimes appears in channel 2 and stays there.
By koalaboy13
If you click "Return to Title Screen" after you die in 1.0.0 and then try to log back in yo get the "you are already logged in" error.
By Cogohst
koalaboy13 wrote:If you click "Return to Title Screen" after you die in 1.0.0 and then try to log back in yo get the "you are already logged in" error.
That has been around for months.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]