Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By Intelli
Fixed.
By biocheeze
i cant go from trade to spawn
i can go spawn to trade but not trade to spawn
a little sighn pops up thats says "you can not us that here"
it's not that bad cause i can still go home then spawn but its still buggin me
By kerovon
Thats actually a feature, not a bug. It doesn't apply much now, but when the next update comes out and there are multiple spawns, we don't want people being able to /trade and then /spawn to go to 0,0 from anywhere.
By kroxic
Realm member lists are not pulled with case sensitivity.

Example
I had my realms named EPIC for a while. Then one day my realm members went way up on rankings for no reason. The number of realms was the same and I only give access to 1 other person on ALL realms.

I just figured out today that his realms were named epic. The plot counts were querying correctly but the when the members list populates, it is not maintaining case sensitivity on the realm name.

I hope that was clear enough ;)

Editing to confirm that after changing my last realm to the new name (thanks /realm list command ), Mike_kun was no longer randomly showing up as a member on my rankings.
By taxidriver308
Possible bug.

I have a lava mob farm and the items do not appear to be dropping from mobs like normal. About one in every 20 mobs will drop an item. I have the same setup in single player and the lava only eats about 5% of the item drops so I know it is not the lava. Most mobs touch the lava, die, and fall into the water correctly, but then I am not even seeing any items being generated. At the same time the mobs appear very choppy and blinky possibly from some type of server lag. Dont know if that matters or not.

If you could look into it and let me know one way or the other I would be very grateful.
By taxidriver308
as to my possible bug, it seems to be fixed. The mobs are now dropping items per normal. Not sure what changed (I didnt change anything), but everything seems to be working correctly atm.

Thanks
By Bonejunky
Found a bug (Well, I think it is a bug).

In the Realm MOTD, it doesn't let you use apostrophes.
By Surgeonbsg
People can use bonemeal in realms they are not members of. I was wondering why I had to keep clearing random patches of grass and flowers from where they didn't belong and now I know. Watched it happen right in front of me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]