Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By James_potter
BSGSamuel wrote:Recently wheat is not being harvested when water flows over it. I'm not sure whether this is deliberate or not but it seems to only harvest the wheat that is near you.

[youtube]3UfIP80uClI[/youtube]
This has happened for me also.
A problem I've found out is with maps. Whenever you craft them, they don't start "mapping" around everywhere.
The map is number 327, so 327 people have also made maps.
I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and wondering if it is possible to fix.
Thanks also Intelli for fixing everything else!
By James_potter
Wait, scrap that last thing I said.

As soon as I touched a chest, it instantly stated to "map".

Weird?!

So it started to map but it only maps over a square and then "forgets" everything else walked past. If that makes sense....
By _iBiS_
James_potter wrote:Wait, scrap that last thing I said.

Weird?!

So it started to map but it only maps over a square and then "forgets" everything else walked past. If that makes sense....
Err.....not really :P
By James_potter
_iBiS_ wrote:
James_potter wrote:Wait, scrap that last thing I said.

Weird?!

Err.....not really :P
Well SORRRRRY Ibis.
You go make your own map and see then.
By shaddowdemon
When I pick up water in public realms, it will tell me that it is a private realm. I still get the water. But, when I try placing water, it will say "this is a private realm", and the water will disappear.

I'm 100% positive that the realm is public.

Aside from that though, thanks for the re-code, Intelli :D
By Lm108
Yes I've had this issue my self, my theory is that you basically pick up phantom water. It looks like its in the bucket, but because of the private realm, it never actually existed.
By shaddowdemon
Lm108 wrote:Yes I've had this issue my self, my theory is that you basically pick up phantom water. It looks like its in the bucket, but because of the private realm, it never actually existed.
Ah, yes, I believe you are correct. I "filled" a bucket with the so-called phantom water and went back to my private realm to place it, and nothing happened. I have a bucket with actual water that I can place and remove freely in my private realms though. So it's a public realm thing.
By chris-MHq9VME9JQ
My minecarts keep disappearing in the nether. When I leave them on the rails and come back later - gone, but it was nobody stealing it. Sometimes they disappear in front of my eyes. Just gone. Much quicker than the 5 minutes somebody mentioned. Already lost about 10 minecarts this way. It is getting expensive :P.
By Aelcalan
Chris, that's not a bug, it's entirely intentional. Minecarts sitting around will eventually lag the server, so they disappear in short order. Same thing with boats. If you don't want them to go to waste, pick them up/crash them(for boats).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]