Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
50%
No
50%
By General Grievous
Hello All,

Perhaps something to implement (coding should be done in some minutes):
1. If a Plot is not owned AND not touched for 30 days, then it will be refreshed (i.e. made new; you copy and paste from a clean overworld map - could be the old, the current and/or the 1.13). This would ensure that the map look much cleaner within some months.
2. Temporarily expand the world, nether and end and reset (or replace with another map) the expanded part ever 30 days.

Best regards,
A.
By XsyntaXerrorX
Intelli wrote:Hey everyone,

UPDATE 12/15/2011:
The MineRealm survival map is now deemed permanent, and will not ever be wiped in the future.

Thanks!
Plots are deemed permanent too it seems.
By Nephalem
In the past, public land wipes have been adhoc, mostly for rolling in new content.
There were also a time where the "wilderness" was a thing.

Imo, something should be done for the players of MineRealm to enjoy 1.13 content.
While we are at it, also access to end-game-content such as the shulker boxes and elytras.
Also, quartz should be as common as iron.

It's like we, the people of MineRealm, have to run with shackles, compared to the standards of other servers.

At this point, we should not discuss how we want this solved (as opinions are many), but rather reach out for Intelli and let him know we pray for him to implement a solution.

As for updating the server to 1.13, I've heard that many changes have to be made to the server addons (such as the our "staff-tools"). This is mainly due to how blocks now are named such as the bed that now has a different name for each color, thanks Mojang... I bet Intelli wants to updates those tools as a priority.
I've taken the liberty to make a to-do list:
1. Update coreprotect (or whatever the tools are called :P)
2. Update the server to 1.13 (once a 1.13 server version is released)
3. Implement a solution to roll in 1.13 content.

Sorry if I brainstormed too much, but that was my 5 cent. Don't get me wrong, I will always love MineRealm <3
By eah
I don't know if I support this idea, but I do think that the game has changed significantly that there should be some way to appreciate the new features on minerealm.
By TechnoProdigy
At this point, with the lack of players, anything less than a full wipe will just be putting a tiny bandaid on the player base problem with the server.

For a long time I was adamantly against any kind of wipe, but now that I haven't really played much in the last few years, I'm in full support of a complete wipe.
By ATC
I doubt that we have the right to request from the beloved Master to invest the time to update the server to 1.13. And I really doubt that someone who rarely plays here has the right to ask for a wipe... Thus, the solution A. seems to be the best solution to ensure that the map will lose the not so nice parts at one point in time.

ATC wrote:I doubt that we have the right to request from the beloved Master to invest the time to update the server to 1.13. And I really doubt that someone who rarely plays here has the right to ask for a wipe... Thus, the solution A. seems to be the best solution to ensure that the map will lose the not so nice parts at one point in time.

Rokkrwolf wrote: It is being updated to 1.13, Intelli is just on vacation.
Wait... WHAT? :D

[.size=huge]
:D

But... will there be new blocks? If yes, how, where, when?
ATC wrote: WE ARE FANS OF INTELLI! If you want to show your appreciation, please join us!
By General Grievous
Hi, there are some rumors that there will be a complete wipe soon. Well, in this case I hope that Intelli will provide us with the current map, because losing all stuff and starting from scratch doesn't sound very promising to me. I assume that most of my friends will leave when this happens... it would be a shame if we can't finish the project we are working on.
By ATC
General Grievous wrote:Hi, there are some rumors that there will be a complete wipe soon.
Wait... WHAT??? Hey, please tell me that this is nonsense... I mean, this will not only kill the server, but I am building since month and I really do not want to see that all was done for the trash bin...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]