Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
50%
No
50%
By eah
General Grievous wrote:Hi, there are some rumors that there will be a complete wipe soon. Well, in this case I hope that Intelli will provide us with the current map, because losing all stuff and starting from scratch doesn't sound very promising to me. I assume that most of my friends will leave when this happens... it would be a shame if we can't finish the project we are working on.
What I know is what I saw on Discord a couple weeks ago:
Intelli on 07/23/2018 wrote: MineRealm 1.13 update after I get back from vacation on August 8th
I think implying just an upgrade with no reset.

Then when we talked about getting the new blocks, I suggested he add the new stone types (overdue) the same way he added nether quartz ore to the nether. Intelli seemed interested in this.
Screenshot_20180809_145636.png
Screenshot_20180809_145636.png (41.97 KiB) Viewed 6394 times
And then there's that, but he didn't give an ETA. But I think that's been teased for a while. So you'd still have your builds on classic.minerealm.com

And before all this, he said there won't be a public land wipe because it looks awful and we haven't even recovered from the previous ones.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]