Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
27%
No
73%
By dlgn
krinbros wrote:
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:
dlgn wrote:for v5.
I thought v5 was a myth created 1-2 years ago , i haven't seen any updates happen yet?
Dude, be patient. IF you've been paying attention to other threads, Intelli let some people go to a preview world for it.
Yeesh.
???
By legokrin
dlgn wrote:
krinbros wrote:
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:
dlgn wrote:for v5.
I thought v5 was a myth created 1-2 years ago , i haven't seen any updates happen yet?
Dude, be patient. IF you've been paying attention to other threads, Intelli let some people go to a preview world for it.
Yeesh.
???
I don't think anyone pays attention to other threads. Or even has context clues for that matter.
By eah
You all talk about v5 like it's a movie or video game or important NASA mission that constantly gets its launch date extended. It's an unreasonable amount of excitement for something that really doesn't have much to show for and is not much different from v4. If you've been playing minecraft for as long as I have, there's nothing that will bring you back to the days when you started playing -- when it was mysterious and new.

Unbanning everyone would not change the current state of the server. A few extra people on the server does not compare to what advertising could do in the slightest. As well, people are banned for a reason and there's already a system in place where people can get a second chance -- by appealing the ban. Appealing really isn't that hard. If they're worthy of being on the server, they would appeal and be unbanned fairly quickly.

Sorry to kill your hopes and dreams.
By Intelli
eah wrote:is not much different from v4
lolwot
By eah
Intelli wrote:
eah wrote:is not much different from v4
lolwot
I had something else on my mind when I wrote that. People are saying v5 is a fresh start, but a fresh start is just a rerun. We've already discussed the pros and cons of a fresh start to great length in the past, so to avoid derailing this thread further, let's stop here.

All I've seen from v5 are a couple screenshots that could have been shot in single player and rumors that, for all I know, are just talk of what v5 "could be like." I'm not trying to pressure you because I realize you may have other things to do. For the rest of us, we need to realize that projects never get completed for various reasons. A year or however long it's been of radio silence is enough to call it dead.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]