Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
47%
No
53%
In hindsight, I can now see that Intelli is a sort of Genie. We say, "Make a trash disposal at trade" and he responds with filling trade up with lava. We say, "Make the outside of trade look better" and he puts cobble over the windows. So now i dare to say revert trade back to what it was during January of 2016 (A.D).
MindlessInsanity wrote:How about I'll be put in charge of Glorious Leader Intelli's dirty work as long as I'm unbanned? No joke m8s, I never scam.
Looks like someone found 4chan/reddit/imgur/whatever and became obsessed. I was hoping the forums could hold out against the plague... unfortunately, it was not to be.
Markman2001 wrote:
eah wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:In hindsight, I can now see that Intelli is a sort of Genie.
It's like the make a wish thread.
I wish I could open the trade chest Intelli covered with cobblestone, and also not die while trying to get there.
Wish granted, but your post eventually leads to everyone going off topic, making and granting wishes. This thread is locked via derailment and trade never returns to its former beauty.
I would also like to see spawn brought back to its former state. I get the joke, and it was funny for a few days, but now I feel it is another ugly blemish on a server that is struggling to survive. If we are hoping for a resurgence at some point, our super slick and efficient Trade Room should be ready for it. Thanks.
Falconis wrote:I would also like to see spawn brought back to its former state. I get the joke, and it was funny for a few days, but now I feel it is another ugly blemish on a server that is struggling to survive. If we are hoping for a resurgence at some point, our super slick and efficient Trade Room should be ready for it. Thanks.
What are you talking about? Dragon Heads make spawn like, 7 times better. :)
I am fond of the idea for a disposal i think it is nesecary for getting rid of the unwanted but i know im not the only one who think trade should be trade bevause if u need some cobble stone or 20 stacks of rotten flesh its nomally there but i personally think we should be able to do both i also think the view does not really matter your not there to examine the sunset.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]