Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
72%
No
28%
By BSGSamuel
Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't you just dump stuff you don't want at your current location and let it despawn? What's the big advantage of going to trade and dumping it there?
TornadicManiac wrote:
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:Ideas and suggestions are probably not getting accepted because they need to meet the requirements like 20 votes in under 48 hours and 75% votes on yes, most aren't reaching 20 votes due to the lack of active players
Or they're just bad ideas :P
Shush haha

Bsg
I may be wrong but i thought entities caused lag, and items on thr floor count as entities, so if someone or multiple players are terraforming a large quantity of entities will be scattered all over the place and it takes time for them to despawn so with this option players can rid the area of entities
By Rokkrwolf
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:
TornadicManiac wrote:
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:Ideas and suggestions are probably not getting accepted because they need to meet the requirements like 20 votes in under 48 hours and 75% votes on yes, most aren't reaching 20 votes due to the lack of active players
Shush haha

Bsg
I may be wrong but i thought entities caused lag, and items on thr floor count as entities, so if someone or multiple players are terraforming a large quantity of entities will be scattered all over the place and it takes time for them to despawn so with this option players can rid the area of entities
Bucket of lava, dig 1x1, put lava down, throw items in, pick lava up, fill hole.
By Grelman
Rokkrwolf wrote:
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:
TornadicManiac wrote:
Shush haha

Bsg
Bucket of lava, dig 1x1, put lava down, throw items in, pick lava up, fill hole.
Or just throw one down at trade with an iron bar over it and avoid any lag issues.
There are times I use trade chest as a convenient place to drop cobble.
There are times when I'm happy to find cobble in the trade chest.
There are times I wish /trade had an enderchest.

There are times I feel mischievious and I'd be tempted to take whatever useful items I might find in trade-chest and dump them into the lava pit, just to annoy people.

I'm not sure if adding another way to mis-use trade will stop or diminish the mis-use that's happening already.
By Rokkrwolf
Grelman wrote:Or just throw one down at trade with an iron bar over it and avoid any lag issues.
Why waste the extra time tping to trade to throw blocks in lava, when you can do it anywhere you want? Even placing the lava near you when you start and picking it up when you are done is essential the same thing.
Rokkrwolf wrote:
Grelman wrote:Or just throw one down at trade with an iron bar over it and avoid any lag issues.
Why waste the extra time tping to trade to throw blocks in lava, when you can do it anywhere you want? Even placing the lava near you when you start and picking it up when you are done is essential the same thing.
It comes down to convenience, /trade empty inventory /trade carry on from where you are whereas if you're digging up a large area running back nd forth takes longer
By Meowrocket
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:
It comes down to convenience, /trade empty inventory /trade carry on from where you are whereas if you're digging up a large area running back nd forth takes longer
Then carry the lava with you. Just keep the bucket and pour it out when things need destroyed. It only takes 1 slot in your inventory.
By dlgn
TornadicManiac wrote:
I don't know, Torn. This particular idea aside, actively bad ideas tend to get "no" votes, while ideas with a low number of votes are generally small, neutral things that people don't care about one way or the other. Obviously, there will be fewer votes with fewer active players.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]