Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
72%
No
28%
title speaks for itself, lava in trade obviously with an iron bar above it for people to dispose of unwanted items as the chest gets filled with cobble dirt gravel etc quite a lot which are items that no one is really going to want or need meaning that people can dispose of their like cobble etc instead of filling up the trade chest leaving space for items which have more potential use
Good idea. Though we could add onto this. I see the under side of spawn is absolutely huge. We can have a hopper under carpet that leads down to a ton of chests. To hold on the junk, and it'll be public domain so anyone can access the unwanted items.
MindlessInsanity wrote:Good idea. Though we could add onto this. I see the under side of spawn is absolutely huge. We can have a hopper under carpet that leads down to a ton of chests. To hold on the junk, and it'll be public domain so anyone can access the unwanted items.
then that would restrict the usage of the underground section of spawn for the players that own the plots, if they were ok with it i see that as an improvement on my suggestion, although hoppers are acting peculiar since the 1.9 update
By Grelman
I voted yes and I do genuinely like the suggestion but I'm not getting my hopes up for any of these to be approved much less implemented. The last three suggestions to hit the forums didn't even get a tag on them a week or more after the fact. Still nice to see someone caring about the server though.
By eah
Yes.

A hopper disposal system could be fine too I think, but it probably shouldn't be any more than 20 chests. It could get laggy for those with poor computers.
By dlgn
Better than filling up the trade chest with random junk. Why aren't chests allowed at spawn? Lag?
Ideas and suggestions are probably not getting accepted because they need to meet the requirements like 20 votes in under 48 hours and 75% votes on yes, most aren't reaching 20 votes due to the lack of active players
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:Ideas and suggestions are probably not getting accepted because they need to meet the requirements like 20 votes in under 48 hours and 75% votes on yes, most aren't reaching 20 votes due to the lack of active players
Or they're just bad ideas :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]