Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
92%
No
8%
Like the title says. I realize that when The End first got added to Minerealm intelli didnt want ripping the main, and only, island apart from endstone. Now there's tons of islands and endstone isn't rare anymore. Now people I'm sure want to build/grind in the end and they are seriously limited by this non-vanilla behavior.

I can see how it was an added challenge when the end border was first moved back for people not to be able to so easily secure the valuables and escape the end the easy way, but now the end is fully raided and now I think it's fair to ask that it changed back to vanilla.
By Grelman
Also I should say that I think the requirements for a suggestion to be accepted should be reconsidered as achieving 20 yes votes within 48 hours is nigh impossible with our current player numbers. Seeing as how not even the release of a major update has brought 20 people on consistently during daylight hours the minimum number of yes votes required to accept a suggestion should be reduced to 10 or so.

Thanks for your support.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]