Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
88%
No
13%
By Bonejunky
I think this is quite self-explanatory. Basically, allow a guild leader to set a specific point or plot ("/guild sethome") as the "guild home," which will show up on the guild rankings and act as a spawn point ("/guild home") so that players in a guild can warp back to their guild from spawn, trade, or their personal home. Maybe require the guild home to be bought with credits (5k or 10k maybe) so that there aren't a bunch of rando guilds with spawn points everywhere (so that people aren't abusing the multiple spawn points to move items easier or what have you). Also, a guild home can only be set in a plot owned by that guild and can only be removed by the guild leader who created it (or a staff member if the guild leader has been banned or has left the server). Removing a guild home will refund one half/one quarter of the credits needed to purchase it. If the guild leader were to leave the guild without selling the guild home they would not be refunded and the guild home would transfer to the next leader if there is one or be removed completely if there are no other leaders. A guild can only have one guild home at a time. Players from other guilds (or no guild at all) cannot make use of a guild's home besides the coordinate listing.

This will allow players to keep personal homes away from their guild, decentralize guilds so that not all of their wealth is in one spot (so if plots disband then looters won't be able to completely end a guild), allow for embassies of sorts (keeping a personal home in another guild's city) which could increase guild relations and better connect the players on the server.
By Bu1ld0g
From what I understand, this is pretty much what guild 2.0 was/is to be. I believe some of these ideas are also part of V5, ie a central plot/guild home that is expanded upon. On mobile so searching for links is a pain.

1.9 is due this week/today? So fingers crossed v5 is just around the corner!

I do support this idea, though not too sure it suits v4's needs as a survival server.
By Markman2001
Bu1ld0g wrote:From what I understand, this is pretty much what guild 2.0 was/is to be. I believe some of these ideas are also part of V5, ie a central plot/guild home that is expanded upon. On mobile so searching for links is a pain.

1.9 is due this week/today? So fingers crossed v5 is just around the corner!

I do support this idea, though not too sure it suits v4's needs as a survival server.
1.9 is due tomorrow, just a heads up.
By Bu1ld0g
Markman2001 wrote: 1.9 is due tomorrow, just a heads up.
I'm in Australia, it's already tomorrow!!!

Here's the link for Guild 2.0. Not quite how I remember it but there you go nonetheless.

Ninja Edit: Sweet Jesus, that post was over 3 years ago!
Last edited by Bu1ld0g on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Bonejunky
Bu1ld0g wrote:
I'm in Canada and it's actually yesterday.
By TechnoProdigy
Bonejunky wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Pft, everyone knows that Canada isn't real.
By Bonejunky
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Pft, everyone knows that Canada isn't real.
Careful what you say, Intelli might ban you.

I joked once that Canadians say "aboot" and got a 24 hour ban.

I'm Canadian.

Still banned.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]