Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
46%
No
54%
Who says a banned player can't make a suggestion?

Should be self-explanatory.
Make a command where you can make a button, lever, ect on your realm/plot only usable by you, your realm members or yourself. Not just 1 command though for all the above. I'm thinking specifics. wood buttons, stone, and levers. I can list many good reasons for this. Mist shelters, Public auto farms, afk spots, ect. Share your thoughts on the matter below please.
Seems like a good idea, although the Mist already disables stone buttons (for everyone, in fact).

Of course, the thing about a lot of these suggestions is that they aren't particularly important because so few people are playing these days (although I have hope that MineRealm will eventually return to its former glory). I still voted yes, though.

~dlgn
While I do think this is a well thought out suggestion and that the proposed ideas would make things easier, the goals of this suggestion can already be achieved through the redstone mechanics we have now (although, it's more simply said than done). For private buttons/levers, you could use a trapped chest. Only realm members can open it and activate the attached redstone.
However, the trapped chest only gives a signal as long as it's open, but you can change the signal strength and length with redstone devices.
For a trapped chest to operate like a button, use a pulse lengthener.
For a trapped chest to act like a lever, use a T-flop.
McBump Image

This is more thanjust "mist shelter" reasons. I can imagine more uses such as a dispenser to drop items for member,s (i.e. tools, or gold for members of a giant gold farm) Or security piston doors, that piston door system was what originally made this request occour. I'm sure a lot others can put this plan into use, to have a purpose.
MindlessInsanity wrote:If I remember correctly, there must be more than 60% yeses for a suggestion to be acccepted.

How much longer must I wait to make a second thread, no rule specifies things like this as far I recall.
Actually, there is a rule explicitly outlined in the suggestions section about this.

You are also wrong on the percentages, as is outlined in the aforementioned rules.
kerovon wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:If I remember correctly, there must be more than 60% yeses for a suggestion to be acccepted.

How much longer must I wait to make a second thread, no rule specifies things like this as far I recall.
Actually, there is a rule explicitly outlined in the suggestions section about this.

You are also wrong on the percentages, as is outlined in the aforementioned rules.
May I be redirected to said thread? If It's the one posted by you I already can get to it myself.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]