Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
79%
No
21%
By kerovon
He has been instructed to change his name again once he hits 30 days. I guess I should go check how much longer that is, but it should be soon.

EDIT: Less than 24 hours to go.
By dlgn
kerovon wrote:He has been instructed to change his name again once he hits 30 days. I guess I should go check how much longer that is, but it should be soon.

EDIT: Less than 24 hours to go.
He changed it to Final_Starman.
Bu1ld0g wrote:Can we not just remove Jeff instead?
:D
*sigh* really?

~dlgn
By dlgn
Bu1ld0g wrote:
dlgn wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:Can we not just remove Jeff instead?
:D
*sigh* really?

~dlgn
Yes really.
This is needless. Okay, you have a problem with Jeff. Is the best way to deal with this really to make off-topic snide remarks about him? If he's doing something bannable, post a ban request. If you have an issue, talk to him. If you find him annoying, ignore him. But what you're doing now only serves to create needless conflict.

I have to say, I'm very disappointed that you're condoning this, Kero. As a mod, you're supposed to set an example, and this doesn't seem like it's "respectful toward other players", even if you believe that Jeff is detrimental to the server.

~dlgn
By 11Hax
dlgn when i first started interact with the community on minerealm, you made me feel uncomfortable with your stalking behaviour. I figure you thought you were protecting people by scaring them for how easy it was to find them online. You did get me totally wrong anyway so it was a bit funny that you were NOT able to find out who I actually am. [Which should be pretty easy since i am not trying to hide who I am.]

When it comes to respect and treating other people well, it's sometimes NOT to do everything you are able to (or what you are unable to do in this case).

Like you at that point, did to me, some people are making others uncomfortable and annoys almost everyone. Just being quiet and not saying anything about it is neither respectful nor right. Since Jeff came back right after name changes was made possible, he has been soo annoying. His name is just one thing, and i am seriously surprised staff have been this patient with him.

He has repeated the same few sentences over and over again about all subjects. People has commented and asked him stop in many ways, nice ways and angry ways.

He has been keeping commenting stuff with "your mom" which I know a person that have lost his mom asked him to stop with. If someone is doing this over and over again, each and every day for weeks, maybe people have the right to want him removed.
dlgn wrote: But what you're doing now only serves to create needless conflict.
Thats exactly my reaction to your comment about this.
dlgn wrote: I have to say, I'm very disappointed that you're condoning this, Kero. As a mod, you're supposed to set an example, and this doesn't seem like it's "respectful toward other players", even if you believe that Jeff is detrimental to the server.

~dlgn
As I said, not having an opinion about people beeing annoyed and forced to listen to Jeffs endless rants about "your mom" and other stuff, has nothing to do with respect. The only one being disrespectful here is Jeff, and to some degree you.

Since i actually believe what I am saying here, that keeping quiet isnt always the best, and most respectful thing to do. I am gonna give you a friendly advice.

Since you came back lately I have got the feeling that you grown up a bit and got off your high horses, but your comments in this thread suggest otherwise.

My advice is, if you want to be appreciated and respected please just come down, stop treat everyone like you are above them. Give people rights to have their opinions. You don't have to go out to defend someone that has been behaving like crap for weeks.

I am not late to defend people that are mistreated, but in this case Jeff have been keeping the chat hostage for weeks, which effect the whole minerealm community. We, have the right to have an opinion about that, and say what we think. IF staff told Jeff to stop and change his name, and IF he hasnt done it, he surely should get removed!

I would love seeing more of your good sides, the smart dlgn I have seen small parts of lately, please dont let the part of you, that have to behave superior, take over everything!
By GaidinBDJ
CJ above aside, the filter probably should check and see if you're using a matched word as part of an online screen name.

It'd also have the side effect of killing the purile joy people get seeing their names trip the filter. It'd probably cut down on people using those names in the first place.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]