Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
79%
No
21%
By dlgn
Bu1ld0g wrote:if you're going to play the victim here Jeff at least provide some form of proof.

Last I checked 'Jeff stop' wasn't harassment.
Sorry, I lied about not posting here again :(

I just thought it would be relevant to mention that Jeff has mentioned various instances of harassment to me, although I've only checked one for its veracity.
By Slathalin
Here's from jeff.
Spoiler: mild language.
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:
"I will post more if needed and If I can find it. Do you believe me now that Vortex is ran by mean people?"
By Eetrab
I don't know what your point is, but judging from the screenshots above everyone is partaking in the coach end of the language train.
Intelli wrote:Accepted, MineRealm v5 will have an optional swear filter / parental control system.
That sounds very interesting. What exactly does it mean? For example, will there be two different chats? Or will swearing be permitted but censored for those who choose?
Intelli wrote:Accepted, MineRealm v5 will have an optional swear filter / parental control system.
Okay, this is absurd. One of the things that made MineRealm clean and desirable was that it automatically got rid of the little smartbutts that would blatantly curse in chat. Instead of letting the problem keep fixing itself you obliterate it? I've been here for 2 years and I've witnessed dozens of trolls/griefers/scammers get them selves banned due to cursing. Ugh.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]