Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
79%
No
21%
By Slathalin
I'm confused... was this a topic about Jeff, or a topic about removing **** from the swear filter?
anyways, does no one besides Deel see how disrespectful you all are being? C'mon, people...
By Bu1ld0g
Deel sees things "differently" than normal people. Twisting a comment into his own interpretation for arguments sake is his speciality. Sad to see he hasn't grown out of it yet.
By Slathalin
Going for the indirect insult, really. Especially considering how rude everyone's being, I think we should go back to this threads original topic before it becomes an all out flame war. And besides you all are better then this.
By Rokkrwolf
The thread is directed to both removing the word and because of jeff's name. People have been getting banned because of his mistake. Well then again his choice in name could either be a mistake or well thought out and he knew what he was doing.

The word was added to the filter because it was over used and was used inappropriately on many occasions hence why it's there in the first place. Which showed it's face again even when he had it as his name, several players used the word inappropriately again, this is why I don't think it should be removed. Anyway jeff has changed his name so this argument about his name is over but his attitude and behavior is still something that needs to be discussed.

In short, I will end it with, jeff needs to clean up his act or he will be banned soon. He's been beyond inappropriate and is lucky to still be here after this long. I will be giving him a stern warning/talk to and if it doesn't change action will be taken.
If that is the case with the word said in the title then maybe the words "your mom" should be added to the swear filter aswell as Jeff constantly uses it. I and others are just sick of not even them words but the other things he says too.

An examlple:, I recently saw him write some your mom jokes in the chat like your mom is so fat etc... I mean come on.. Im not saying it because Im offended but only because Im just tired of him constantly saying these things.. they're just immature and sometimes some of the things come off across as rude.

Some people (young people) could be sensitive to these types of jokes aswell

PS.! I have to say dont get me wrong here! I like Jeff and can and do get along with him, but I would like him to just cut out all these not needed constant immature phrases and lines, thats all.

Sorry Jeff, this is not a personal attack on you. all Im saying is you can try to make people laugh and smile (if that is your intention) with other things than the current things you say.
By dlgn
I'm not going to dignify some personal accusations with a response. I merely wish to make my intentions here clear; I will try to stop posting after this. I am NOT attempting to defend Jeff or his actions here. I am aware that they are inappropriate and I would prefer that he stop, myself. Should he not stop I will support the staff in whatever action they choose to take. I am merely saying that passive aggressive and off topic comments will not help with this, only cause flame wars. I do not bear any of you ill will personally, and I don't wish for this to devolve into a flame war.

~dlgn
By Eetrab
VVolfie wrote:
falareborn wrote:
kerovon wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote: Yes really.
I second this.
I third this
I fourth this.
I fifth this and I'm not (and will never be) a mod.

So there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]