Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
79%
No
21%
By Slathalin
Hey all. the following message is from Jeff. (don't shoot the messenger)

"This is ridiculous. I can understand my jokes are offensive/immature, and my name is absurd. but you people are completely unforgiving. i expected more from you bull, and 11hax. i'm certainly not, and i quote, 'holding chat hostage'. i will restrain myself under obligation, but i will not enjoy it. Best Regards, Jeff."
By Bu1ld0g
bendrake57 wrote:i expected more from you bull
Really Jeff? I must say I expected more from YOU!
You've been asked by many to stop with the mom jokes!

That said, I didn't do anything, this was another blown out of proportion attention grab from Deel, get over it. And don't act all hurt for something you've already been forum AND in-game banned for in the past.
dlgn wrote: This is needless. But what you're doing now only serves to create needless conflict.
This, this whole post created the needless conflict.

We can keep at this all day but it will just end in one, both or all getting a forum ban.
By 11Hax
From Jeff:
"This is ridiculous. I can understand my jokes are offensive/immature, and my name is absurd. but you people are completely unforgiving. i expected more from you bull, and 11hax. i'm certainly not, and i quote, 'holding chat hostage'. i will restrain myself under obligation, but i will not enjoy it. Best Regards, Jeff."

We have been forgiving for months. And I like you somehow Jeff, you do activate MR and chat. BUT that doesn't excuse that you don't respect others.

It would have been way better if you had listened to people ingame, and it would never had to come to this point, that it would end up at the forums.
By Slathalin
Another Jeff Message. i should probably stop being the middle man, but whatever.

"11hax, yeah, and then the same deities that rule half the server still treat me like crap causing me to have to deal with it somehow, I'm not gonna go along taking the beating the fetal position as the same veteren members beat me down. I'm sick of everyone claiming they like me, let me lay this straight, you are doing this to look good. I don't believe crap of what anyone says besides silverknight, he's the chillest guy here. You NEVER told me this was such a major problem, When I'm told to stop I've always lowered my chat sending rate or what I send. Lighten up."
By x998monsterx
To be true, in my opinion I don't think anyone should have tried to make comments against Jeff on this page. Having said that, I'm pretty sure the comments were only intended as a joke so Jeff, you didn't have to react to harshly. I know both sets of people are pretty annoyed but please can we end his argument here?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]