Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
20%
No
80%
By dlgn
You should have done a search first, because this has been suggested and rejected many times before.

For example:
[REJECTED] Automated Player-run Shops
[INVALID] An Idea for shops

And I'm pretty sure there are more.

It's not just that, however. The system would also be pointless! Autoshops can already be constructed using hoppers, dispensers, chests, and redstone.

The only way this could be different from that is if they were capable of producing items without needing to be supplied, which would make them non-legit.

And, last of all, this idea isn't formatted well enough. It's very vague about what exactly this shop system would do, how it would be used, or even what its basic purpose would be! I suspect that it could be rejected on that alone.

Don't get me wrong: it's good that you want to participate. But there's stuff that you need to do first.

~dlgn
By Stonechewer
The Problem With Those Systems Is If you put in the wrong items you cant get them back. Example:
Needs 6 Emerald For Inchanted Diamond Swords *Puts in 2 Emerald Blocks Blocks Get Whisked Away

OR they exept ANY item and the Seller loses there Items
Example: Watermelon for Saplings 16:1 Puts in 1 Cobble Runs off With 16 Watermelon

These are just examples
By eah
Stonechewer wrote:The Problem With Those Systems Is If you put in the wrong items you cant get them back. Example:
Needs 6 Emerald For Inchanted Diamond Swords *Puts in 2 Emerald Blocks Blocks Get Whisked Away

OR they exept ANY item and the Seller loses there Items
Example: Watermelon for Saplings 16:1 Puts in 1 Cobble Runs off With 16 Watermelon

These are just examples
That's not how they work. They take only 1 type of item and give back the wrong items (at least for the shops currently on the server).

I wouldn't mind some way to exchange credits for items and vice versa. Button fees provide no feasible way to do this. Button fees allow one-way transactions. You can push a button, lose credits, and get items, but they don't allow you to give items and get credits.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]