Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
78%
No
22%
By Piewarrior27
If you're here, I'm assuming you got lured by the title or just check everything on the forums (not much to check though :P), but either way, I'm letting you know, this doesn't have anything to do with multiple spawn points.
Now, this suggestion is suggesting to make commands similar to /spawn, like /sapwn, /spawon, /spwan, and other things that are easily mis-typed work as the /spawn command. I know this is hardly a suggestion, but eh, why not? This would take seconds to implement, by just adding the mistake words in as commands, or by using the old helpbot code that used to pick up everything close to help. The only downside of this is that it's hardly important, and we can just type properly to fix it ourselves, but why would we do something like that? That's logical and we're lazy :P. Btw, using tab is slower than typing it, before someone says that :P
Also, it'd be good if it worked for /home (/hmoe, /hoem etc), /trade (/rade, /traed etc), /credits (/creedits, /credirst, etc), and /plot (/ploys, /plor) as well :P

Feel free to mark as accepted and never implement, I'd probably do the same :P

edit: added in /home and stuff :P
By Piewarrior27
cubeguy314 wrote:So it would be like the server's own autocorrect system for commands?
Kind of, but not really at the same time. It'd mean the mistakes become the proper commands, so yes, but it wouldn't be correcting it since the misspelled ones would already be correct already.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]