Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
55%
No
45%
By MysteryForumGuy
Joseph3114 wrote:
MysteryForumGuy wrote: It's pretty neat to come back to check up here and see people using an icon I designed when I was 13. (Referring to Joseph)

Anyways, unban everyone. I'd sure play again if I wasn't banned.
Connorartman?
I probably haven't played much since you were 13 either. 2011 was a long time ago lol.
Yeah, that's me. I am 17 now. I checked up here a few days ago because it randomly popped into my head.

It's actually kind of sad when I think about it. Not just Minecraft, but Minerealm, was a very integral part of my childhood that I will never forget; and I am serious when I say that. I remember Cogohost, and KyleFate, and Panthers, and Fryingpan, and Ramen and especially Planephanatic and Bonejunky. I remember the adventures and the stuff we did and the arguments and drama. I even still talk to Bone on an almost daily basis, and I used to talk to Plane, but who knows where he went...

Even though, even if I was unbanned, I wouldn't play because I am not fond of Minecraft anymore, it is still sad to see something that was such a huge part of my life go to waste. Seeing it "dead" made me feel some kind of pang of sadness that I did not expect.

Edit: The fun part of the server was the drama. When I remeber the good times I remember wars with Lights and Kress and Lumina and building Aquaria with Cogohost. Digging out virtual sand in the middle of a virtual ocean for 7+ hours a day, not because that was fun, because the community was fun. I loved and miss the people.
Last edited by MysteryForumGuy on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dlgn
The fact that you still have 1/10 after being gone for months is quite frightening.

and yeah, I feel the same way about MR, even though I'm not banned, with the server dying and all my friends vanishing.
dlgn wrote:The fact that you still have 1/10 after being gone for months is quite frightening.

and yeah, I feel the same way about MR, even though I'm not banned, with the server dying and all my friends vanishing.
This is a fake account. My real forum account is Connorartman97 and I am still ranked 17th most posts on this forum. Pretty neat.

Edit: I actually applied for an unban a few months/year (do not remember) ago and got unbanned. But I didn't play much and logged on a few weeks later just to check up and was banned again. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what happened and didn't really care, so I didn't even ask what it was for. Who knows. That was probably a year ago.
By dlgn
My real forum account is Connorartman97 and I am still ranked 17th most posts on this forum. Pretty neat.
Yeah, I know. (And you may be 17th, but I'm 1st :P)
By The-Jack-DeCk
MysteryForumGuy wrote:I remember the adventures and the stuff we did and the arguments and drama.
I remember our constant bickering when we had spawn plots next to each other that somehow turned into friendship. :)

Sad to see that moments like these are gone. I feel like this suggestion had a chance of bringing them back.
By Aelcalan
Might I suggest that instead of wishing for drama to be instigated, we instead work on finding a constructive way to make things "interesting" again? Perhaps some kind of project or competition.

Though as has been pointed out before, statistics indicate that this is a slow time of year. It's close on the end of the semester, and much of our player base is in school.
Aelcalan wrote:much of our player base is in school.
That's a big problem right there, and it's one of the main reasons I don't get on (Besides having no friends on ever cough cough) because my instructors are getting rather generous with homework. So now I mostly play games I can play for a few minutes and then hop off and on, while Minecraft in itself takes me a decent few hours to feel like I accomplished anything. It also doesn't help that I have a ton of chores and am helping care for a child but in the end I would play a lot more if it weren't for school.

And I can bring the drama, in the form of ranting about having to wait for people to ever show up again and claim their stuff I've been holding for ages.
Aelcalan wrote:Might I suggest that instead of wishing for drama to be instigated, we instead work on finding a constructive way to make things "interesting" again? Perhaps some kind of project or competition.
I did mention a project such as Aquaria being one of my main reasons of playing, and it's pretty true. Things like Aquaria, or Panther's huge city way-back-when that I forget the name of, were all things that attracted most of us to the server.
macrofeet wrote:no offence to the nostalgia but minerealm is still alive just play.. end of line
Hold up. Forget everything. Our ultimate answer has come!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]