Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
9%
No
91%
By Lucario
I know this is a long shot. But I know Intelli well by now and I think he'll like the idea. What I'm saying is. add the mod computercraft. It's amazing, you can use it to send out redstone signals with computers. and can display tex ton a monitor. theres even a built in paint program. Also if any of you want i programmed a program that opens an iron door when u put in a password. Anyways. I think this'll benefit us all. It's not a huge major game breaking mod unlike thaumcraft or hexxit. Also, I know you want it to be vanilla as possible but I think this'll attract young minds like me and other to encourage programming and make the server all that much better. Heck, if staff doesn't wanna do it I'll happily write a guide on the forums on how to downlaod and install the mod. Thank you and good night.

By Rokkrwolf
No offense but if you knew Intelli at all he doesn't use outside mods aside from his own. Especially seeing as this mod would require players to download it, which not everyone wants to go through that hassle. Not to mention any updates ect.
By Lucario
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:No offense but if you knew Intelli at all he doesn't use outside mods aside from his own. Especially seeing as this mod would require players to download it, which not everyone wants to go through that hassle. Not to mention any updates ect.
Well guy, I mean that I know intelli he's agreat programmer so I thought he'd like it indulged into MR gameplay itself. You've seen his work. Adding nether quartz into the nether like that is amazing.
By Rokkrwolf
Lucario wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:No offense but if you knew Intelli at all he doesn't use outside mods aside from his own. Especially seeing as this mod would require players to download it, which not everyone wants to go through that hassle. Not to mention any updates ect.
Well guy, I mean that I know intelli he's agreat programmer so I thought he'd like it indulged into MR gameplay itself. You've seen his work. Adding nether quartz into the nether like that is amazing.
Oh I don't disagree, that's the main reason we only use plugins he creates so people don't have to go out of their way and download mods to join the server.

It is indeed a interesting mod though.
By Lucario
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Lucario wrote:
Oh I don't disagree, that's the main reason we only use plugins he creates so people don't have to go out of their way and download mods to join the server.

It is indeed a interesting mod though.
I'm glad you feel the same way. Anyways can you go online? some realm member took a ton of diamonds. THanks.
By TheDreamerOfTheDay
Eh, this suggestion seems like a wild stab in the dark and I certainly can't see this happening. The turtle in computercraft especially doesn't fit with Minerealm's semi-vanilla feel. With that you can mine, cut, dig, and even craft things automatically. Also if you craft one with a diamond tool, it has the speed of diamond but with infinite durability. I don't know about you, but I think an automatic, infinite durability device definitely doesn't belong in Minerealm.
By Lucario
TheDreamerOfTheDay wrote:Eh, this suggestion seems like a wild stab in the dark and I certainly can't see this happening. The turtle in computercraft especially doesn't fit with Minerealm's semi-vanilla feel. With that you can mine, cut, dig, and even craft things automatically. Also if you craft one with a diamond tool, it has the speed of diamond but with infinite durability. I don't know about you, but I think an automatic, infinite durability device definitely doesn't belong in Minerealm.
I thought of that too draemer. There was a plugin I found that prevents people from crafting certain things so Intelli could just ban the turtles but not the computers and monitors and whatnot.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]