Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
97%
No
3%
By Nathan3345
Adding a command like /plot guild <name> to add all the members of a guild to a plot would be useful because adding 5 or 6 people every time you buy a realm is annoying. The feature is pretty self explanatory.
By songtau
This would also be great to basically add the whole guild to new plots even if some members are offline or to add new guild members to all plots of the guild.
By Kuzora
Some may see this suggestion as just a convenience but it would greatly simplify the process of adding your own guild to plots you own which is sometimes impossible due to the times that players are on not matching up. Not to mention adding a guild which has many members to many plots. Yes this would be only a convenience for a lot of players but I see it helping many players as well.
Overall +1 from me.
By DragonSlayer155
Kuzora wrote:Some may see this suggestion as just a convenience but it would greatly simplify the process of adding your own guild to plots you own which is sometimes impossible due to the times that players are on not matching up. Not to mention adding a guild which has many members to many plots. Yes this would be only a convenience for a lot of players but I see it helping many players as well.
Overall +1 from me.
Do you mean inconvenience? :P

+1 here as well, unless it's already being added :3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]