Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
84%
No
16%
Okay, so I recently moved back from my apartment with good Internet while I was in college and back to my parents house in the middle of no where with slow Internet and I noticed something that I have been needing to address.

There is a "Disable Map" feature at the bottom of everyone's minerealm.com page.

My suggestion is that we simply add a "Disable Map Permanently" for those of us that are living in the country and don't have much of an Internet at all.

If you vote no, then please explain why in a comment below. I don't think this is too much to ask from Intelli either. Should be simple an easy as I, myself, have played aound with website development as well.

Thanks! :)
By cubeguy314
Instead of adding another button, why not have the disable feature be permanent upon clicking on it. If someone wishes to enable the map, there would be the enable button (like there always is).
By river33
cubeguy314 wrote:Instead of adding another button, why not have the disable feature be permanent upon clicking on it. If someone wishes to enable the map, there would be the enable button (like there always is).
Yes, that could work as well. Just a little annoying how it keeps popping up and lagging my Internet really bad. Lol.
By river33
Bu1ld0g wrote:I'm confused, I disabled the map using the button and it stays disabled.

What's the point of this suggestion?
Mine NEVER stays disabled. Just about every 10 minutes it shows back up. I don't want to have to install anything. Would be much simpler to have a disable perm button..
By Bu1ld0g
river33 wrote:Mine NEVER stays disabled. Just about every 10 minutes it shows back up. I don't want to have to install anything. Would be much simpler to have a disable perm button..
If you're browsing the internet without adblock/noscript you're doing it wrong.
These add-ons should be enforced by law in all browsers.

I stand corrected on the disable button though, the background is displayed again and I didn't re-activate it.
By river33
Bu1ld0g wrote:
river33 wrote:Mine NEVER stays disabled. Just about every 10 minutes it shows back up. I don't want to have to install anything. Would be much simpler to have a disable perm button..
If you're browsing the internet without adblock/noscript you're doing it wrong.
These add-ons should be enforced by law in all browsers.

I stand corrected on the disable button though, the background is displayed again and I didn't re-activate it.
I actually do have ad-block. ;-; And yes, it's amazing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]