Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
15%
No
85%
Idea:
Don't allow forum users to vote on Polls they have created.

Why?
This is mainly focused on the Bans and Suggestions sections of the forums.
It may be small, and that's why I think it won't be much of a thing to implement. (Well, from my view ;) )
I find it fairly irritating just looking at Ideas or Appeals and seeing alot of "No" votes, and 1 "Yes" vote.

Extra Stuffs:
Maybe have the idea stated, so that people can vote in the chat sections, so that it's not limited, but more the suggestions and bans area.

IDC what the outcome of this is. I just thought, "Hey, theres something that could help." Hence, the "Idea:" part of the title.
I think its an interesting idea and I like it, but for the sole sake of coding i'm on the fence. As long as they aren't creating forum alts to spam votes then I have no problem with looking at an appeal and laughing at the one vote yes for an unban with multiple no's. After all, they are still a member of the community and their voice counts too, even if they happen to be a particularly poor member.

If Intelli says that coding this will literally take 20 seconds to do I would probably be convinced to say yes. If not, then the system is fine in my book.
By Rixih
Everyone deserves to voice their opinion when it comes to the votes, even the creator. Shouldn't make it so they can't vote on their own polls just because seeing that one vote annoys you.
By Eetrab
That one 'yes' vote against all the 'no' votes is fairly inconsequential. If that is what you are trying to stop, then you are effectively stopping nothing of importance.
By Meowrocket
ColdF3ar wrote:I have no problem with looking at an appeal and laughing at the one vote yes for an unban with multiple no's.
I voted yes on this idea for the sake of the single yes vote versus many no's.
I am proud.
By DragonSlayer155
mitchie151 wrote:In every democracy(tm) even the politicians can vote for their own party.
MineRealm's run by the Government of. North Korea now? Thought the citizens in it were enough :P
#Sintelli
______

Reason I put this up, was cos' it's kinda obv. they're supporting it. Like Coldie brought up, the coding is th hardest bit.

_not arguing too hard, just a quick little thread. I thought id make :P_
By DragonSlayer155
Sandsnake wrote:Has there ever been a more definitively down voted idea?
Actually, there has.
I'm not a noob when it come's to the forum, and I do know these things.
_

I don't mean to start a flame on my own thread, but come on guys -.-
I had an idea, thought I'd post it. No need to make me feel worst than IRL. It's called "Idea" not "Give the Author a bad time."
It's not even worth the effort, literally. All the suggestions that I've ever put up have always gone this way.

Thank You to those who have made their downvotes more comical ( Pie :3 )
Best Response so far, has been from Mr. Coldie, wasn't directly negative, and didn't make me hide away for months before posting another suggestion.

Ah well, have a go at the idea, it was only quick. May as well reject this already.
_

~PlsGoLookAtMySelfiesOnThePAPOYThreadNowPls
_

Oh yeah, btw, I ain't one of the oldest people here, so Voting for Presidents ETC aren't my speciality.
Thnx for teh fact :3
mitchie151 wrote:In every democracy(tm) even the politicians can vote for their own party.
TL;DR: I still don't understand why people go on. If it was a response like Coldehs, then it would be fine. Otherwise, it was a quick idea, vote yourselfs, and check out some MLP or something people like. :3

Tried not to give this post too much negativity myself, so Ima put a dot here:

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]