Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
18%
No
82%
meow is right the traditional bibles do mention a red dragon with several heads .

It is wrong to force religion down peoples throats especially in a video game, people on this server come from all over the world , so many are bound to have different religious or athiest or agnostic views than the other person, and most religions teach tolerance not intolerance of other peoples faith. So whether or whether not these people intended to build the dragons as dragons or as something to worship , do what your prophets and books tell you, tolerate.
sorry meow I meant someone else, but if any one is interested in it revelations is full of quotes tabout dragons but not in the literal sense
This topic has been approved by the Kelprit's Anit-Religion Association. We believe in the freedom to believe in whatever you want to believe in. To prohibit another person's belief is to say that yours is superior aka NAZI and we do not believe that anyone one religion is superior. I do not go over to your churches and temples or whatever religion you believe in and say you have to take down your statues. So do not tell others to take down theirs and be tolerate of not only others but of yourself.

Thank you
Kelprit's Anti Religion Association
Kelprit's Tinted Van Full of Candy Association
"Freedom of religion on minerealm" I love this so I can talk my Christian church on the private chat. But I feel this is bad in a way. Say a rich person started making huge statues of Satan like we're talking here. Wouldn't MR's rep just get worse? Or say a new guy logs in to someone talking about voodoo. Do you wan't that? No.
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Meowrocket wrote: My point still stands. Just because your silly versions of Christianity is no longer rooted in the Bible doesn't mean they all aren't.
My silly version of christianity?
Opinion confirmed, you really are a jerk...
Well maybe now is the time for you to stop bothering me then, yes?
If you don't give me a reason to speak, I won't.
Meowrocket wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Meowrocket wrote: My point still stands. Just because your silly versions of Christianity is no longer rooted in the Bible doesn't mean they all aren't.
My silly version of christianity?
Opinion confirmed, you really are a jerk...
Well maybe now is the time for you to stop bothering me then, yes?
If you don't give me a reason to speak, I won't.
really? childish and a jerk, wow.......
I wasn't even talking you you in the first place, you brought yourself into the conversation...
This is ridiculous everyone respect everyone's religion and move on with your day there are different religions for a reason, others feel different no need to argue. Talking trash doesn't represent your religion good now does it?
OneManWo1fPac wrote:This is ridiculous everyone respect everyone's religion and move on with your day there are different religions for a reason, others feel different no need to argue. Talking trash doesn't represent your religion good now does it?
I can't help it if something said that unintentionally came out rudely (My apologies bu1l) made others angry. I do agree with you, and I believe this thread should just be left alone for now.
Sorry to have prolonged it.

-Meow

(tried really hard to not sound like a jerk this time. Honestly sorry, guys.)
Edit: Just remembered I should probably add that I've been really sick recently, so some of that rudeness may have been because the medicine dissolved my protective wall of logic. Again, sorry. I think it just wore off, I took it early this morning...
Sadly the internet is open to interpretation, much the same as sarcasm does not work.
What some view as acceptable others view as inappropriate.
I'm sure some of what I have written was taken out of context from what it was intended.

I gave up religion at an early age due to loosing my parents when I was young. So I have little faith in faith.
My point being I'm a little rusty on bible writings and am going by what I can find on the internet.
Much of what I can find describes Satan in many forms, mostly of a man with horns and wings.

I am merely asking the OP to provide more detail as "it offends me" is very little information to go on.
So far his posts have amounted to nothing more than trolling as no supporting evidence has been given.

[btw] google "satan in the bible" under images brings up Obama -.-
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]