Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
50%
No
50%
I noticed when 'mining' leaves with shears, my credit count stayed level. Placing leaves gains half a credit, so does mining them with your mighty fists of fury. So why not shears?
Eetrab wrote:I noticed when 'mining' leaves with shears, my credit count stayed level. Placing leaves gains half a credit, so does mining them with your mighty fists of fury. So why not shears?
You don't? Wow.

I reckon if this gets accepted we could get to milking cows / shearing sheep to gain creds :P
+1
i kinda disagree with this,if this became a thing,so many people would farm them,i thinks it to easy creds and real quick to get them,like the killing mobs and getting creds,who had the best mob grinder got the most creds,in this perspective who had bonemeal and saplings got the moast creds,but if they had it if it was just your hand,not sheers,that makes sense
People can already spam sand, netherrack or any plantable crop for quick credits. I have no problem adding leaves to this.

On the reverse logic for those who voted no, if you think leaves give you credits too quickly then netherrack and sand shouldnt give you credits as well.

Tldr: Yes, credits from sheering leaves should be a thing
As much as one part of me wants credits, I had a feeling saying no. The economy is already trash with the lack of players. I want things to stay somewhat not easy and getting realms harder. If you ask me Minecraft's gotten easy. All these auto farms and iron golem stuff. To put in short: no.
JeffK2000 wrote:The economy is already trash with the lack of players. If you ask me Minecraft's gotten easy. All these auto farms and iron golem stuff.
There is a substantial time and resource investment when building these auto farms, yes they continue to pay off, but this is only after the hard work. Minecraft already intends on fixing the Iron Hyperspawners so that will no longer be an issue and only the old designs will function. Not to mention a good way to encourage more spending is to bump up credit count a bit. Personally I don't even sheer leaves anymore but why not have the option.

Also Intelli has safeguards against spamming, there is a credit counter that will limit your earnings over a period of time. We already have other ways of spamming, whats one more going to do, honestly.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]