Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
81%
No
19%
By The-Jack-DeCk
Please note that the following post is copied directly from a suggestion I have previously posted. It got rejected not due to lack of support, but due to lack of total votes. If you want this implemented, please vote so the same result doesn't happen twice. Twenty votes are needed in 48 hours, so please vote if you want this change!

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 12&t=15458

After posting the thread above, it has come to my attention that all members are only able to send a single private message to 5 users at a time.
Prodigy9 wrote:Perhaps a suggestion to change it is in order?
I am proposing the following change:

Raise the limit to twenty recipients, or if preferred by staff, remove the limit altogether.

I believe that the limit was introduced to stop spamming, as do others:
faldette wrote:Maybe its to try to reduce spam?
Eetrab wrote:Maybe to stop people from sending PM's to every single forum user?
It was pointed out that this is no longer a problem:
Prodigy9 wrote:If verifying in-game name is still required to create a new forum profile, that should prevent most spam.
I posted this suggestion because I believe the limit should be raised to improve communication between guilds or between sellers and purchasers. If you believe that the limit should not be raised, please comment why.

I apologize for posting this twice, but I believe that most people seem to agree with this suggestion and I hope that it can be implemented this second time.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]