Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
58%
No
42%
By dlgn
Bu1ld0g wrote:You limit the voting to once per day and the player gets say 250rc for their time in helping advertise the server.
And arguing that its free money when a player can easily earn 10k+ in a day is a bit silly..

Why was the voting system removed btw?
It's not the fact that money is being earned easily that's the biggest issue. The biggest issue is that money is being earned outside the system. Same reason RWT is not allowed, even on a small scale.

I mean, you might as well say "spawning in a few diamonds doesn't matter, people can get more than that easily." That's not the issue, the issue is that MineRealm is designed with a certain intended economical system and we don't want it being interfered with.
By Bu1ld0g
dlgn wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:You limit the voting to once per day and the player gets say 250rc for their time in helping advertise the server.
And arguing that its free money when a player can easily earn 10k+ in a day is a bit silly..

Why was the voting system removed btw?
It's not the fact that money is being earned easily that's the biggest issue. The biggest issue is that money is being earned outside the system. Same reason RWT is not allowed, even on a small scale.

I mean, you might as well say "spawning in a few diamonds doesn't matter, people can get more than that easily." That's not the issue, the issue is that MineRealm is designed with a certain intended economical system and we don't want it being interfered with.
It's a game......
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]