Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
54%
No
46%
By meloetta_344
There are many ways that you can secure your /home, like hidden levers, hidden buttons, trap chests, D-flipflop locks, etc. I'll get a video up when I get home (if this thread is still active) of some of these things in action, but I can't right now because I am at school and on my tablet using bluetooth tethering from my phone.
By dlgn
shadowalker21 wrote:i agree with all of you,but wouldn't it make some thing a lot easier just to have this,rather than all those fancy things?
Yeah, but what's the point of Minecraft if not to figure out ways to manipulate the environment to our advantage? There's a difference between "gets rid of a pointless and irritating difficulty" and "gets rid of an intriguing and intended difficulty", and this is the second.
By GaidinBDJ
Would this disable all the public services (food farms, materials/weapons at spawners, mob traps, etc.) that are built explicitly for other people?

I really don't see this is necessary anyways.

Oh, and securing with a trapped chest is really easy.

The piston is a sticky piston. Just cover everything up and you end up with a little alcove that drops you into your base. If you want it to automatically close behind you, make the drop more than 7 (with water at the bottom) and you'll distance enough for the chest to automatically close. Other wise just hit "Esc" as you drop.

The chest is elevated so it's easier to line up because you stand in a corner, otherwise you can end up too close to the chest and get caught on the ledge.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]