Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
8%
No
92%
Since joining MineRealm not too long ago, I have realised some changes that I would make too the server if I owned the server. The one that I think would benefit players most would be the introduction of a /warp or /goto command to transport players between towns and major settlements. For example:

/warp Abyssus

Would teleport the player to Abyssus.

In the case of towns/settlements which have a sign up policy meaning you cannot enter the town unless you are on an approved list of people, I think that a player warping to that town should either:

1. Be warped to an area near by, but not in the city (e.g. Town lobby)

Or 

2. Be told "You do not have permission to use this command" if that player is not an inhabitant of that particular settlement.

Or

3. Be asked to input a password e.g:

/warp Abyssus <PasswordHere>

The problems I see with these ideas are that:

On idea 2, an inhabitant of that private settlement's friend would not be
able to warp to that private settlement, even if they just wanted to help.

And 

On idea 3, A community password would be a bad idea because the password would be leaked out too easily, and the only way I can see round this problem is by each individual having a separate password.

Also over all, this may be a problem because, I believe the server is a CraftBukkit server and I do not know if there is a plugin or way of implementing this idea.

Please feel free to leave your opinions as replys, this is my first post so if I did anything wrong please tell me and please don't rage at me :). thanks for reading - protex08 :)

Edit: Sorry the title of this post should be:
Idea: implementing /warp commands.
Also, this is a REPOST, because my old was invalid because it had no poll and it was in the chat section.
Also
Last edited by protex08 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Eetrab
No.
By jailbird556
I'm going to vote no. As much as that would be convenient to players this is not the server to use that. Intelli's goal was for this server to be as close as possible to Vanilla but still having it usable and fun.

We already have 3 warps /home, /spawn, and /trade. /trade even takes you back to where you ported from.

Intelli has already stated that this is all he intends on putting in, unless, you know, he decides to re-implement /realmwarp, but he probably won't.
By OneManWo1fPac
Can we have /fly and /creative while your at it Intelli?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]