Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
10%
No
90%
By diamond_boss
And what about the medium-wealthy players like me who have saved up and worked for months to get enough credits to but realms after the wipe? Rich people already have an advantage in wealth, some of them have patches of like 20 realms that they can just wipe, and even more credits that they can use for even more wipe realms. We, on the other hand, don't have that kind of wealth, and so some of us have worked to gain only a fraction of what insanely rich people have for wipe realms. That work would be for nothing if we are confined to the amount of land that we can purchase.

For example, before the wipe I had around 30k. In the time up to now I have been working for credits and have made roughly another 100k. I worked hard to make that money with the expectation that now I will have enough to compare with some of the super rich people, and perhaps have a chance to get some good realms/biomes.

Besides, how long have people known about the wipe now... the suggestion went up like months ago, so if people cared about getting land they could have started working for credits then. I understand how some people might still be struggling to get their first realm, but when you think about it the wipe isn't really for them to begin with. Imo, the wipe is for veterans and dedicated/active players who have invested time in the server and want to see it 'reborn', in a way. Most new players don't even know what the wipe is.

So, in conclusion, I don't really agree with a realm purchasing limitation, but I would appreciate some kind of rule system put in to ensure that people don't ravage land for resources. Other than that, if you have worked for the credits you should be able to use them. Just remember to be courteous for other other players and don't be super greedy or resource-crazy. I think that's the only rule we need, if people will follow it.. that's debatable.
By Bu1ld0g
daimond_boss wrote:I would appreciate some kind of rule system put in to ensure that people don't ravage land for resources.
Honestly I think if you destroy the landscape like this you should be banned for griefing.

By monkeychunks
Honestly the map is huge and there is so much to find. If one person wants to invest that many credits to buy a entire biome let them. Compact ice Im sure will be craft able eventually, the strong holds will probably not regenerate anyways (even if they do you can craft mossy brick), jungle temples chiseled brick is no longer valuable, and so on. Either way if you wipe your realms that you already own there is a possibility something rare will regenerate on it.
By diamond_boss
Bu1ld0g wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:I would appreciate some kind of rule system put in to ensure that people don't ravage land for resources.
Honestly I think if you destroy the landscape like this you should be banned for griefing.

I remember I did something like that a year ago.. good lord I was crazy. I know better now, and id hate to see that kind of stuff happen again.
By gallinka
monkeychunks wrote:Honestly the map is huge and there is so much to find. If one person wants to invest that many credits to buy a entire biome let them. Compact ice Im sure will be craft able eventually, the strong holds will probably not regenerate anyways (even if they do you can craft mossy brick), jungle temples chiseled brick is no longer valuable, and so on. Either way if you wipe your realms that you already own there is a possibility something rare will regenerate on it.
Enough. The wipe will happen. Some people will buy realms with rare biomes in them first. It's gonna happen. Anyone should be allowed to buy them and then do what they want with them (within the sphere of the rules). 08 is right. The rare stuff will probably be craftable or available through trades eventually. Who ever thought that rotten flesh would have any real value in Minerealm? I set the realms I own and have nothing of value built on them to be wipeable like a lot of others. Part of being fair is the random chance you will own OR live near OR find a realm with a rare biome on it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]