Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
78%
No
22%
By diamond_boss
So basically, this suggestion is to allow players to lay in beds (not actually sleep, just lay in them). I know that actually sleeping would never be accepted because the server lag would be crazy and time wouldn't accelerate, unless only one player was to be online, so I'm suggesting that players will be able to lay in the beds and experience the animation with laying in a bed.
The main reason for my suggesting this is that it would re-enforce the RPG aspect of the server. Right now, there is no use for beds other than decoration; this would at least allow players to interact with them slightly.
By dlgn
Spoiler:

They aren't endangered anymore. Let's clear out these Oedipuses!
By Meowrocket
See, even just laying in it sets your actual spawn point... but then typing /spawn would still send you to main spawn. THat way people can't constantly spawn-kill other players as easily, and plus I just like beds. xD
By Eetrab
If the set-spawn feature of beds was removed first, I would vote 'yes'. Otherwise, no.
By Grelman
I'm all on board. If it would be possible for us to sleep in beds without them changing our spawn point I think it would be a great way for the server to feel a little more RP. +1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]