Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
94%
No
6%
Hey everyone,

Since the Nether for the Wilderness isn't going to be added anytime soon, I'd like to propose that we add Nether Quartz Ore in the existing Nether map.

What this means is we'd (automatically) generate a new Nether map using the same seed (I think the terrain should still be the same), locate the positions of all the Nether Quartz Ores, and then place those ores in the existing map where they should be.

So, vote.
McFattyXXXL wrote:If nether quartz does get added to the exsisting nether. I assume it will be like glowstone and all you get is a good luck finding some?
It's rather common.
By dlgn
Intelli, that's a brilliant idea. The only problem is that it would cause ore to just float around everywhere lol. And mess up builds a tiny bit. Ah well.

+1

Nothing like a good Intelli idea to spice up the day :D

~dlgn
FrostyBirth wrote:
McFattyXXXL wrote:If nether quartz does get added to the exsisting nether. I assume it will be like glowstone and all you get is a good luck finding some?
It's rather common.

I know that just from exploring my nether in singleplayer. But one can only assume with the kind of players we have on here.
By gallinka
Well I suggested deleting individual chunks from the region folders (are they still stored like that?) but this seems a lot better (may be a little more work on your part, intelli). So that's a +1 for me.
By Eetrab
Yes. I can see the nether being mined even faster now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]