Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you support this idea?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
I would like to propose the reintroduction of the /border command which was introduced in Minerealm 3.6.8 and then subsequently removed in 3.6.9 for reasons I do not know.

For those who do not know what this did... When toggled it would show you (visibly) the borders of the realm you were standing in using poof's of smoke. This is particularly useful when you own multiple realms spanning a large area and want to make sure you own all the ones in between. In that it lets you knowingly walk into each realm and see if "You are now in public land" rather than aimlessly wondering around and maybe missing the edge of a realm. It is alternatively useful when you want to build something on public land that you are hoping to buy in the future to help you keep from building beyond that one realms border.

I assume Intelli still has the code for this since it was implemented in the past, not sure if it would need any re-tooling to be implemented into the current build or not.
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:Provided it doesn't cause lag, I would love to see this back.
I'm not sure why it was taken out in 3.6.9, but if it was in fact because it caused too much lag. I would propose that rather than keeping it indefinably enabled until toggled off as I think it was before, to instead have it on a timer such that it would only do the poofy smoke thing for 30 seconds after a user types /border
By eah
I was actually going to suggest something like this for Shaddowcraft. I never knew there was something like this before, running on the server side. Would love to see this.
By Intelli
Was removed due to causing server errors/crashes. However, I know how to fix it now, so, based on votes, accepted.
Intelli wrote:Was removed due to causing server errors/crashes. However, I know how to fix it now, so, based on votes, accepted.
[youtube]3GwjfUFyY6M[/youtube]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]