Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Do you think my idea is good?

HELL YEAH!
No votes
0%
no (because i have no life)
No votes
0%
i dont care.
30%
undecided.
10%
YES and id like to help build it!
60%
No, but id like to help build it!
No votes
0%
By bboy skittlez
I think, that we should make a base that only qualified players (who spent more than 4 days on this server) would know where it is, we would have a huge underground market and a spleef arena! everybody would have a home and it would be built so far away that only mods could teleport you there!
By Deerwalk
nods are to nice to tp anyone :) What do you learn about survival to ask for a nods. Sure we all have and we'll all try again and id say a donator city may be a good idea as 4 days is really no time at all to figure out who's a griefer and who isn't.
By Gamnrd
I think it's a good idea! It'll be like Utopia from the creative map!
I've been on minerealm for months and I like to think others trust me, I have helped anti grief ruined towns and clean spawn, so I think I could be trusted to be a resident!

I'd also like to help make it :) I need a big project to do right now.
By savesthedazed
I would probably build in a donor city. Multiple homes makes it more feasible. :)
By Deerwalk
haha Seuter :P since I'll have some money soon I'm definitely gonna donate and a donator city, like right outside of admin town, would be awesome.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]